Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Fire Thief

I steal sometimes. Today I had to write two 8 paragraph, 3 paged papers in three hours for my Western Lit final. My favorite part about writing papers for that class is titling each one of them. I usually get them printed out five minutes before they're due, so I don't really have a long time to think about the title. Most of the time I'd be listening to music so I'd just title it according to the song I was listening to. It's really great working that way because the titles amusingly match up with the paper. So if you read a paper about poetry written during Stalin's regime that is entitled "A Spoonful Weighs a Ton" or one reflecting on the relationship between God and religion entitled "Theologians (Don't Know Nothing Bout My Soul)," chances are I wrote it. In that case, put down the paper and listen to the song instead.

Cherry Pie, Billy Boy

No comments: